Views:
We want to give something extra to our loyal, long-term members. As a GOLD or BLACK level member, you’ll receive offers on new products, discounts, and inspiration from us and our partners. You can see your current membership level in our mobile app.
LEVELS:
REGULAR: Less than 3 years
GOLD: After 3 years
BLACK: After 7 years
You can find all of our membership benefits here!

How do I use my membership benefits?  
You can take advantage of your benefits by visiting the gym reception. For example, product discounts and free guest visits are activated there.

Can I give my friend a Loyalty membership without visiting the gym together?  
Creating a Loyalty membership requires both you and your friend to visit the gym reception together. If this isn’t possible due to being in different cities, please contact our customer service.

My friend has already been a member. Can I give them a Loyalty membership?  
Loyalty membership is intended for new customers or those who have not had an active membership for 12 months.

Can Loyalty benefits be combined with other offers?  
Loyalty benefits cannot be combined with other offers.

When does my membership level update?  
Your membership level updates automatically once you’ve been a member for 3 or 7 years. You can check your current membership level in the app.

When do membership benefits reset?  
Membership benefits reset at the end of the calendar year, allowing you to use your Loyalty level benefits again the following year.

Will my membership level reset if I cancel my membership?  
Your membership level will reset if there’s a gap of more than 7 days between your old and new memberships.

Does freezing my membership affect my level progression?  
Freezing your membership does not affect the progression of your membership level.

What if the app doesn’t show the correct membership level?  
If the app doesn’t display the correct membership level, we recommend contacting customer service, who can check and update your information.

Will I be notified when my membership level changes?  
There is no automatic notification for changes. You can check your membership level in the app.

I’m not using my membership benefits. Can I give them to someone else?  
Membership benefits are personal and cannot be transferred to another person.

If you have any questions about membership levels, please contact our customer service! 💙