Views:
If you're considering pausing or cancelling your membership, we're here to help you make the right choice.

Do you want to pause your membership?  
If you're thinking about temporarily suspending your membership, it's worth considering whether freezing your membership would be a better option than cancelling. This way, you retain your member benefits and can easily continue your membership from where you left off.
You can find more information about freezing your membership here.

*Both membership freezing and cancellation cannot be in effect simultaneously.

How do I cancel my membership?  
You can easily cancel a montly paid membership through the "My Pages" section on our website.

The cancellation period is two (2) months from the date the cancellation notice is submitted. During this period, our services remain available, and insurance coverage is active.

Note: Once the cancellation is successfully completed, you will receive a cancellation confirmation via email. Please also check your spam folder. It’s a good idea to save the confirmation email, as it may need to be presented to F24S staff if necessary. If you do not receive a confirmation email, the cancellation may not have gone through. In such a case, we recommend contacting our customer service.

Prepaid memberships automatically end when the contract period expires, so they do not need to be cancelled separately. Early cancellation of a prepaid contract is only possible if your circumstances change significantly in a way that you could not have anticipated at the time the contract was made.

You can find the cancellation terms in our membership agreement under section §5: Duration and Cancellation of the Contract.
F24S Cancellation Terms

Cancelling Accident Insurance  
If you have accident insurance in addition to your membership, it must be cancelled separately. This can be done when you cancel your membership on My Pages.
If you only want to cancel the accident insurance, please ensure you select the correct product.
The cancellation period for insurance is the same as for membership, 2 months. Like a prepaid membership, prepaid insurance does not need to be cancelled, as it automatically ends after the contract period.
You will receive a separate confirmation for cancelling the insurance.

Need help?  
If you have any questions or need further information, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service. Our staff will be happy to assist you!