Live streaming for group training
During these times it is extremely important to maintain your physical and mental health. We want to motivate you to excercise no matter where you are! Now you can find live streamed group work outs from our services, there are options for everyone – regardless of the level of your physical condition. We offer both our own and Les Mills classes. Right now we offer up to 60 live streamed classes per week!
What is a live streamed group class?
A Live streamed group class is a great way to participate in a group class from home – completely remotely. All you need is a device with internet connection and a space to move in. Familiar instructors keep the exercise fun and efficient but also safe.
To take part in the live group classes, you must be an active member of Fitness24Seven. You also need space to move in and a steady internet connection i.e. on your phone, computer or tablet.
- Log into the My Pages portal in our website by using the ‘’Kirjaudu sisään’’ button in the upper right corner. Your user name is the email registered in our system. If you have not logged into the service within the past month, you need to update your password.
- In the My Pages portal, click your name in the upper right corner and choose ‘’Osallistu live-jumppaan’’.
- You are now being transferred to Vimeo, where the live group class is held in. If the class has not begun, you will see a Fitness24Seven logo in the background. Once the class starts, you will see a picture and hear a voice and a red ‘’live’’ button.
- If you want to leave a comment on the class, you can start a conversation with ‘’chat’’ function. Your comment will be visible for all participants and the instructor.
- In the down right corner of the live-view you may change the volume and open a full screen mode.
- Follow the instructors instructions and enjoy the exercise! You may change the volume
The diverse range of classes include both our own F24S concept classes and Les Mills classes. You can see the schedule both on our website and in the F24S App by selecting Helsinki Kamppi group training schedule. Classes are help either in Finnish or in English. For classes that are held in English, you can see ''(Eng.)'' text in the schedule.
For the live streamed group training class, you need clothes that are fitting to working out, a sweat towel and a water bottle. The instructor will inform you in the beginning of the class if you need other equipment. Remember to make sure that you have enough space to move.
You can participate in the class with any device such as phone, computer and a tablet. Make sure your internet connection in the device is steady.
If you have issues when using Vimeo, check your internet connection and try to open the link again. Vimeo works with different browsers. We recommend using Chrome. If you use Safari as your browser, you must double click ‘’Osallistu live-jumppaan’’ in My Pages and it will open a menu. Choose: copy link> open a new tab > insert link
HAVE A GREAT WORK OUT! 💪🏻